04/02/2020 - Update on InnomarPharmacy and InnomarClinic hours and availability
InnomarClinics remain open to our patients amidst coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns.
COVID-19: Update on InnomarPharmacy and InnomarClinic hours and availability
April 2, 2020
As a member of the healthcare industry, we are committed to the safety of our patients and associates. Please find below an update as of April 2, 2020:
- As of today, the North Vancouver clinic will be closed due to the physician’s office closing and we will not have access to our site. There is no impact to patient care, as they have been contacted and moved to the West Vancouver site that is about 10 minutes away.
- All other clinics continue with hours as usual.
- We are asking the family and friends of patients to refrain from joining them in the clinic for their infusion to protect the safety of our patients and nurses.
- We are pre-screening patients through our Programs, our Scheduling team and at our clinics.
- Our clinics have always been cleaned to World Health Organization (WHO) & Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) Program Standard protocols.
- This means that we use medical cleaning services, and they disinfect all surfaces to WHO & IPAC standards each day. In addition, all equipment and chairs are wiped down with Cavi/Chlorine disinfectant wipes after every patient visit.
- All InnomarPharmacy locations are operating with normal business hours. All deliveries are on time.
What can you do?
- If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment.
- Please do not bring your family or friends to your clinic appointment, to help us with the social distancing guidelines by the Government of Canada.