Innomar Gets “Buzzed” for CORD!
November 17, 2016
Recently, Innomar associates personally donated over $4,000 to CORD in a SURPRISE fundraising event at their annual leadership meeting. Aligning to the meeting’s “boot camp” theme, volunteers stepped up to get a buzz cut in return for a donation to CORD.
In total, nine brave leaders took on the challenge, which included one VERY courageous female! Knowing that the proceeds would go to research and support for patients with rare disease, many other associates pledged money in support of their brave colleagues who had taken a little off the top.
Thank you to our “buzz” participants (from left to right in the picture below):
- Marc Rafferty, Program Manager
- Stephanie Babbitt, Specialty Programs Director
- Robert Gora, Stakeholder Relations Senior Director
- Blair Rutledge, Private Payer & EMR Relations
- Guy Payette, President of Innomar Strategies
- Jeff Hopkins, Clinics & Business Operations Director
- Ron Kolanitch, Specialty Programs Director
- Steven Hopwood-Jones, Senior Program Manager
- Frank Beddia Director, Specialty Programs Director
Innomar Strategies president, Guy Payette, the first participant to get buzzed at the event, will be presenting this donation to CORD CEO and president, Durhane Wong-Rieger on December 5th.
Now that’s buzz worthy news!