New InnomarLive on Biosimilars announced for April 2017!
Biosimilars: A Reality in Canada?
Thursday, April 6, 2017
Toronto Congress Centre
Innomar Strategies invites you to the next InnomarLive Conference Series!
This interactive event will focus on the evolution and future of Biosimilars in Canada. Attendees will hear from a diverse panel of leading industry experts to understand how this evolving landscape will impact stakeholders, including patients, healthcare professionals, manufacturers and payers.
- What trends are driving this rapidly growing area?
- How will pricing and reimbursement in Canada be determined?
- What direction will Biosimilars take in the future?
The afternoon session provides a unique opportunity to meet with regulators, clinicians, and public and private payers to explore individual needs and address questions specific to your business. Limited one-on-one sessions are available by appointment.
Morning Plenary Session:
- Current Biosimilar market in Canada
- Journey to reimbursement
- Interchangeability – present and future
- Biosimilars from a payer perspective
- The future landscape of Biosimilars in Canada
Afternoon Session: Features private consultations with panelists from the morning session who will address your strategic questions (limited availability)
YOU SHOULD ATTEND IF YOU WORK IN…
- Market Access / Reimbursement
- Marketing / Market Research
- External / Government Affairs
- Drug Plan Management - Public & Private Payers
- New Product Launches / Drug Commercialization
For more information contact:
Reserve Your Spot TODAY!